Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Newest Card

I just finished this card in time for a birthday in February.  I used the Saturday Sketch for January for the Michael Strong group.  I also tried to follow Nicol Magouirk ideas on how to photograph your cards and LayOuts for the web.  This was a Webinar offered by Lain Ehmann.  Really a great Webinar and I learned lots.


The finished card.  And like Nicol suggested to put some of the used supplies with the picture to make it more attractive.


A close up of the stamp I used on the base card.  I used versamark to stamp the image.  The flowers I made by colouring some white card stock and punch them out.  Applied Glossy Accents to give it a 'button' look.


Close up of the largest tulip.  I used Sakura pens to colour the image and then highlighted the black lines with a glitter Sakura pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment