Monday, August 27, 2012

Time to do an update!!!

It is time I do an update on this blog.  I have several blogs and sometimes I just update the one and not the other.

This card I made in July already and really like the technique.  This was shown by Stamp TV and can be seen on YouTube.
.
The shiny paper used for the butterfly and the mask is actually a paper shopping bag.

Next is a card using the wax paper resist method.  You can find on how to do this here.


This is the full version of the card.  I first gave the cardstock 'resist' with the wax paper.  Then I used distress inks to work the card.  I then stamped the stamp with versamark ink and embossed with black embossing powder.  I did forget to 'wipe' my card stock first to get rid of the static cling so next time I know better.

 This is a close up of the 'resist' and the stamp.
Again a close up of the resist but as you can tell it is 'fading' away a bit but I like it.  Most likely because I did not keep the iron on that part long enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment