Saturday, January 5, 2013

My first card of the year!

I joint a Hybrid Challenge on Design House Digital as I have so much paper and stuff that I just cannot do everything digital.  And I do feel that I like to make my cards the old fashion way but I may just do this hybrid stuff more in the future.


It is not the best picture but I also took the challenge of using Lightroom to process this photo.  I use a banner from Audrey Neal's tribal elements and printed Happy Birthday on it.  Next I used some design paper and printed the flowers from Karla Dudley's Taupa collection on it and then put it all together.  I sponged the butterflies and masked the banner.  A bit of baker's twine and done was the card.

Certainly not difficult and a good way to use up some of my paper and embellishments.

On to my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment